Need to set up a new account?

Call (916) 875-5555!


All billing is handled by Consolidated Utilities Billing and Service, a third-party billing administrator that manages billing for SacSewer and other local utilities. SacSewer’s customers receive a consolidated bill that includes charges for multiple utilities (e.g., sewer service, stormwater drainage, water supply, garbage/recycling, etc.).

For all billing questions, including setting up new accounts, please contact the following:

  • Phone: (916) 875-5555 (M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
  • TDD: (916) 875-5105 (M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
  • Toll-free: (800) 932-8990 (M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
  • Online Contact Form
  • E-mail (Residential):
  • E-mail (Commercial):
  • Office: 10481 Armstrong Ave Suite 210, Mather, CA 95655

If you are a new property owner, CUBS will automatically transfer the account into the new owner’s name when the change of ownership is recorded. There can be a lag in processing because CUBS receives the changes from the Assessor’s finalized legal property records.

If you are a renter and want to assume responsibility for the utility payments, you will need to have the owner’s authorization to have utility bills sent in care of you. While utility bills remain the responsibility of the property owner, billing can be sent in care of another party if a property owner specifically authorizes that change. To make this change, the property owner needs to contact CUBS directly to determine the steps necessary to complete this action.

Log in