Public Records Act Request Form


This form should be used to request California public records that are made available pursuant to the California Public Records Act (Government  Code Section 6250). SacSewer prefers that requests be submitted electronically using this form; however, requests may be submitted by letter or email (see How Can I Request SacSewer Records?). If an alternate method is used, the information requested on this form should be included in the request.

Within 10 days of receipt of your request, a representative will contact you confirming its receipt and will indicate an approximate timeframe for response.

Information Request Detail

Please be as specific as possible

Requesting Party Information

If you need to attach any files, do so here. PDF is preferred.

Log in